In this episode with Peter we dive into:
- How Peter looks after his own wellbeing within a hectic lifestyle
- His decision-making process when faced with a tough decision and how he weighs up different factors and perspectives
- Preventative Vs Reactive approaches to mental wellbeing
- Empathetic leadership
- How he handles and thinks about criticism
- How he and his wife Annabel think about parenting
- PLUS MUCH MORE
More About Peter Malinauskas
Peter Malinauskas is the 47th Premier of South Australia.
A firm believer in the importance of family and community, Peter has spent much of his professional life working with employees and employers in the retail industry to find a balance that benefits all South Australian families and workers.
Prior to entering the Legislative Council, Peter was the State Secretary of the Shop, Distributive and Allied Employees Association. In this role, he led the campaign for part-day public holidays on Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Peter served in the Weatherill Government as Minister for Health, Mental Health and Substance Abuse. Prior to this appointment, he was Minister for Police, Correctional Services, Emergency Services and Road Safety.
Peter was elected as the Member for Croydon at the 2018 state election.
In Peter’s spare time, he can often be found at a Port Adelaide game or out on the footy field with his beloved Adelaide Uni (The Blacks).
Peter’s great love is his family. Peter and his wife Annabel have two daughters, Sophie and Eliza, and two sons, Jack and George.