In this is episode with Mona we dive into:
- How Mona and her team implement wellbeing into the curriculum through 40 assets
- The World’s Biggest Gratitude lesson and its lasting impact
- The power of showing gratitude
- Tips for teachers on how to include gratitude into the classroom and across the school
- Al Ansar’s wellbeing theme days
- Is learning from other schools under utilised?
- The parent “Happiness Room”
- PLUS MUCH MORE
More About Mona Farroukh
Mona is principal of Al Ansar International School in United Arab Emirates. She and her school has a strong focus on wellbeing. As the principal of this esteemed institution for the past two years, and even more in other schools in UAE & Egypt , she brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the field of education management and wellbeing.
Throughout her career, she’s been deeply involved in enhancing the academic experience for both students and staff. Her skill set includes designing and implementing professional development programs, conducting employee training, evaluating program effectiveness, and developing comprehensive curricula. Mona has a strong background in curriculum assessment and have successfully contributed to the development of engaging and effective educational programs.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree focused in English Language and Literature from Ain Shams University. Furthermore, Mona is proud to be certified as a Cognia/AdvancEd/eleot approved evaluator, as well as a Certified School Inspector from Tribal Education in the UK.